Do you want to join us to contribute your time and efforts to improve the megafauna conservation? Do you want to volunteer with us?
There is space for you! Drop us an email at email@example.com or please fill up and submit the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Your help will be very needed in any of the following activities:
- AGR (Bee farming, myciculture, heliciculture, green charcoal production) with fishermen
- Environmental education with high school students
- Organizing sensitization campaigns
- Establishing an ecotourism circuit in Lake Ossa
- Beach monitoring during the turtle nesting season in the northern coast of Cameroon
- Manatee field survey
- Beach clean-up from plastic waste in the northern coast of Cameroon
- Tree planting on eroded landscape.
- Bushmeat market survey.
- Statistical analysis of field data
- Collecting opportunistic aquatic megafauna sighting information using SIREN
- Monitoring the bycatch of aquatic megafauna.
- Conducting interviews and focus group with fishermen and other stakeholders.
- Creating of drawings or cartoon books to promote environmental education in elementary schools.
- Improving AMMCO external communication (website maintenance, socio-media, newsletter, etc...).
- Writing or editing grant proposals.
- Fund raising campaign.